May 12, 2009

I DONT DO MORNINGS...

Inside says: I DONT DO MORNINGS...ESPECIALLY WITHOUT YOU! Is this image not the most precious thing you have ever seen in your life?? I just loooooove him!!! He will be released over at DUSTIN PIKE'S place on Thursday, along with several other images. Also dont forget to swing over there on Wednesday for the free art. This weeks' is TOOOO precious!!

Things are going well here today. And THANK YOU JESUS the sun is shining! Mind you, it just means that I need to go out and mow the grass and clean up the rain drenched ditch line, but thats ok! I will GLADLY do it!

How are YOU? Stamped anything lately? I got to play with Marilyn and Janet (hi guys) yesterday and had suuuuch a blast! And since I am home today doing laundry and all that sort of stuff, I am anxious to get inky again this afternoon!

Photobucket

4 comments:

snowroses said...

Hello, your artwork is really amazing. Everything just looks so sweet and cute. I think the artwork may very well make you rich if you're not already!

Georgia said...

Becky, I just love all the neat stuff you keep showing us. You have gotten me so hooked on Dustin. The only hard thing is Tildas' or Dustin. Hum......

TN Granny said...

Oh this is me for sure and you made the bear so adorable...I don't do mornings either!

Good coloring on this one kiddo.

Hugs,
Jeanine

Rikki Holley said...

Well, that's me in the mornign...LOL