Mar 3, 2008

Busy busy!

This is one of the tins that my dear darling husband was able to get for me from one of his fabulous customers!! They are the MOST perfect size for a card set. Talk about a great gift. It was fun and so easy!!

I made a package of 10 cards and 10 envelopes to go inside and then this morning while at the grocery I picked up a book of stamps to tuck inside too. I am so excited to put it in the mail to a dear friend of mine that is away at school. I KNOW she will love it!!




Today is yet another gorgeous day! I am busy with things around here. Cleaning and straightening...and so on. The girls are out today (remember...illness day) so we are enjoying the extra day to play.
I hope your Monday is going well.
--b




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My..My...what talent you have!
I love those cards.