Sep 24, 2007

Whew!


Good Morning! I trust that all of you had a fantastic weekend! I know that the weather here in Tennessee was unbelievable!
Our annual trip to Fall Creek Falls for the Trap meet was great! Good friends, good food and a lot of fun. I was shocked and completely honored to be awarded this plaque. It was awesome!
I also entered in the Dutch Oven Cook-off. My baked Spaghetti took 1st place in the Entree Division, My Potatoes Agrautin (sp?) took 1st place in the Side Dishes and my apple pie was 2nd in the Desserts. That was also truly another shocking moment because all three of them were experiments on my part. It was a WHOLE lot of fun though. Another great event was when I was elected as Vice President to our Lady Fur Harvesters. WOW! What a weekend! I am not sure my head will ever return back to its normal size!
We are back home, the kids are off to school and I am slowly trying to switch gears back into reality. This coming weekend I am going to a Stamping Retreat and so I have a lot of stuff to do to prepare for all of that.
Have a great Monday and remember to go do something FUN!

No comments: